Apple MacBook Pro with Retina display – 15.4″ – Core i7 – OS X 10.9 Mavericks – 16 GB RAM
MacBook Pro with Retina display is the ideal notebook for enthusiasts and professionals looking for fast performance in a supercompact and light design. It features a stunning Retina display, fourth-generation Core processors, latest graphics, faster flash, next-generation Wi-Fi, and longer battery life—in an incredibly thin and light design.
Latest processors and graphics
- Fourth-generation quad-core Intel Core processor
- Designed to reduce power consumption while maintaining high performance
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M discrete graphics with 2GB video memory
Faster flash storage
- PCIe-based flash storage is up to 60% faster than previous flash storage
- Superior in reliability and up to nine times faster than a traditional hard drive
- 802.11ac, compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Dual band supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Stronger, clearer, and faster Wi-Fi signal
Longer battery life
- Up to 8 hours wireless web and iTunes movie playback
Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Two ports deliver up to 20Gbps of bandwidth for each external device
- Connect to multiple displays and high-performance devices
Stunning Retina display
- Pixels are packed so densely your eye can’t discern individual ones
- See more detail in your images and experience amazingly sharp text
Thin and Light
- 2.02 kilograms and 1.8-centimetres thick
- OS X Mavericks, iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand
- Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are now free from the Mac App Store with every new Mac purchase (Requires Internet Connection and Apple ID)
Please note: This MacBook is eligible for a free upgrade to OS X Yosemite through the Mac App store
Mac OS X Yosemite
OS X Yosemite helps to bring iOS and OS X devices together. It’s packed full of features that will help you take full advantage of your hardware, without compromising on looks or ease of use. It works with your processor to give you the best possible experience and will keep everything up to date, even when it’s in sleep mode.
OS X lets you control your Mac with simple, intuitive gestures. Your favourite apps are easy to reach in the Dock, while Launchpad provides quick access to everything. Finder makes it easy to browse and organise your files, with Spotlight ensuring that searching for documents and apps is effortless. It comes with amazing apps like Pages, Numbers, iPhoto, iMovie and Garageband that give you the platform you need for productivity and creativity, with more great apps are available for download from the App Store.
If you own and iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8, then you can move between devices in even smarter ways. Make and receive iPhone calls on your Mac, even if your iPhone is in another room. Send and receive both iMessage and SMS text messages on your Mac. Start an email, document or browsing session on one device and instantly pick it up on another.
| Safari | Mail | iBooks | Mac App Store | iPhoto | iMovie | GarageBand | Pages | Numbers | Keynote | Maps | Calendar | FaceTime | Messages | Contacts | Reminders | Preview | Notes | iTunes | Game Center | Time Machine | Photo Booth |